Monday, July 21, 2008

The LEGO Vault

My sister sent me a news article from Gizmodo that made me want to cry tonight. It was an article on the LEGO vault that contains all the LEGO sets ever created. Just amazing. Just seeing the video which only highlighted a few sets made me get emotional. I can't even imagine how it would seeing that in person, overwhelming. Saw a few of my sets that are in storage right now on the video, like the Airport Shuttle.



Also, seeing probably the set that I wanted the most ever but never got, the Black Sea Barracuda.



Anyways, read the article on Gizmodo and watch the video. One day I will reassemble my LEGO collection, one day.

1 comment:

Cale said...

Holy fuck! The "Black Sea Barracuda!" This is amazing! I would have NEVER thought of that. The "town sets" were always my favorite. I liked the "gas station, etc..." I am boring and pedestrian now. See your future in Lego sets. Amazing.